1. General Privacy
1.1 This website ([porsche-design.com.sa]) (the Website) is operated by Saudi Arabian Marketing and Agencies Company Ltd. (SAMACO). By using this website, you hereby acknowledge and agree that SAMACO, in its capacity as data controller, will process any personal data entered by you on this Website in compliance with applicable laws.
1.2 The personal data you provide to SAMACO will be processed for the following purposes
- Send you promotional materials or other communications;
- Provide services to you;
- Process your payment card and/or gift card transactions;
- Create and manage your online account;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
1.3 Your personal data will be processed for the purposes specified above using both automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the principles of confidentiality and security measures prescribed by applicable law.
1.4 If you choose to open an account on this Website using your email address (rather than social media login), SAMACO’s web provider will collect your email address and any other information provided by you (including, without limitation, name, address and mobile number) and store this information indefinitely for purposes of creating and maintaining an account. By providing your name, email address, home address and/or mobile number you agree that this information may be collected and stored.
1.5 Personal data is not kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data is collected as per applicable law.
1.6 You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
(a) You are providing your personal data to be processed by SAMACO for the purposes specified in clause 1.2 above; and
(b) SAMACO may disclose your personal data if required to do so:
- (i) by applicable laws;
- (ii) at the request of any governmental authority;
- (iii) at the request of the vehicle manufacturer;
- (iv) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary;
- (v) to comply with a legal obligation;
- (vi) to protect and defend the rights or property of SAMACO or its affiliates; or
- (vii) to protect SAMACO against legal liability.
2. Processing of Payment Information
2.1 Payments made on this Website to SAMACO will be processed through PayFort and Saudi British Bank (“SABB”) or such other payment gateway or process provider (each a “Payment Gateway”) which we may choose. Any payment made through the Website, and all associated details provided by you, shall be provided directly to a Payment Gateway via a secure connection. Payments may be made using a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card in Saudi Arabian Riyals or any other currency deemed acceptable by SAMACO from time to time.
2.3 SAMACO will preserve all records related to purchases and refunds for two (2) years from the date such purchase or refund is processed. By submitting an online payment, you agree that SAMACO may keep records of such payment for up to two (2) years and permit any Payment Gateway to examine such records.
3. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
4. Update of Policy
5. Contact Us
Physical Office Address: Madinah Road, Al Faisaliah, P. O. Box 11931, Jeddah 21463